Textual description of firstImageUrl

Machine Gun Kelly Confirms Relationship With Megan Fox On Instagram

Machine Gun Kelly confirmed his romantic relationship with Megan Fox after weeks of speculation with an Instagram post.

The picture is a black-and-white mirror selfie with both Kelly and Fox sticking their tongues out. Kelly captioned the post, “waited for eternity to find you again."

Kelly and Fox did their first interview together last week on podcast Give Them Lala … with Randall hosted by Lala Kent and Randall Emmett. Fox spoke on their relationship, “I knew right away that he was what I call a twin flame. Instead of a soul mate, a twin flame is actually where a soul has like ascended to a high enough level that it can be split into two different bodies at the same time. So we’re actually two halves of the same soul, I think. And I said that to him almost immediately, because I felt it right away.”



The couple met on the set of Midnight in the Switchgrass and were speculated to be in a relationship as it was revealed that Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green were separated.

Green announced the separation on his own podcast With Brian Green. He said, “She said, ‘I realized when I was out of the country working alone that I feel more like myself and I liked myself better during that experience and I think that might be something worth trying for me. I was shocked and I was upset about it, but I can’t be upset at her because she didn’t ask to feel that way. It wasn’t a choice she made, that’s the way she honestly felt. We talked about it a little more and said let’s separate for a bit… and so we did.”

Green went on to say that Fox did not cheat on him with Kelly. He stated, “I’ve never met him, but Megan and I talked about him and they’re friends at this point. And from what she’s expressed, he’s a really just nice, genuine guy. I trust her judgment. She’s always had really good judgment. I don’t want people to think that [they] are villains or I was a victim in any way with any of this — because I wasn’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment