Textual description of firstImageUrl

Scheana Shay’s boyfriend pens supportive message after her miscarriage

Brock Davies has girlfriend Scheana Shay’s back in good times and bad.

On Saturday, Davies penned a touching message to Shay, 35, one day after the “Vanderpump Rules” star revealed she had recently suffered a miscarriage.

“She has my back and I have Hers,” Davies captioned an Instagram photo of the pair standing by choppy water.

Shay initially discussed her miscarriage during Friday’s episode of the “Scheananigans with Scheana Shay” podcast.


“So a few weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant,” an emotional Shay began. “For those of you who have followed my fertility journey, I’m freezing my eggs. The last year and a half, I did two rounds, one in January, one in July, and I didn’t think that I could get pregnant on my own.”

Told by doctors that it would be “close to impossible” for her to get pregnant, Shay ultimately took a pregnancy test after missing her period and after getting sick one morning after drinking. Shay’s doctor also confirmed the pregnancy, with the Bravo personality looking forward to sharing the news with her dad on Father’s Day.

“We made him this like surfboard that said — he’s Dutch and in Dutch you call Grandma and Grandpa Opa and Oma — and we got these letters like stickers on it. And it said, ‘Only the best dads get bumped up to Opas,'” Shay shared.


During a trip to San Diego, where she celebrated Davies’ birthday, Shay began to worry as she was “bleeding all weekend.” Shay later made an appointment with her obstetrician.

“My OB got me in early, and he did an ultrasound and there was no heartbeat,” Shay said. “There was just nothing progressing, nothing growing inside. There were just parts that he could see were starting to form, and it just didn’t.”


Shay said it’s “been a lot to process,” as she is “waiting to naturally miscarry.”

“I have to go back to my doctor this week so we can do another ultrasound because now I’m just literally sitting here waiting, feeling normal, but still treating my body as if I’m pregnant, which is a complete mind f–k, because I know there’s nothing progressing but there’s still something there and I haven’t passed it yet,” Shay explained.

In the wake of Shay’s tragic news, her “Vanderpump Rules” co-star, Ariana Madix, posted a sweet note to her on social media.

“Can’t wait to squeeze you @scheana,” Madix shared on her Instagram story, according to The Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment