Textual description of firstImageUrl

Britney Spears updates fans on home gym she burned down

This spring, Britney Spears shared with fans that she accidentally burned down her home gym. She’s now giving her loyal following an update on the status of her workout space.


“Hi guys, I’m in my gym today,” Britney, 38, said in the new Instagram video. “Yes, it is the gym that I burned down. It’s still not ready yet, but I’m getting there.”

She went on to share a few fitness tips on achieving the perfect derrière.


“These key exercises believe it or not really do help with getting a tight buttocks,” the “Pretty Girls” singer captioned the clip. “I didn’t have time to show the full routine in the video …. but trust me it will kick your ass!!!!! I hope you all are taking care of yourselves and staying healthy …. it’s also really important to learn to meditate and stretch for clarity. Stay safe my friends and God Bless you all!!!!!.”


Spears revealed to fans in April that she burned down her home gym, sharing, “I haven’t been here in for like six months because I burned my gym down, unfortunately. I had two candles and … yeah, one thing led to another and I burned it down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment